Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Volunteer Breaks Up With Television

Education volunteer Billy Sedonis, 24, dumped his 21'' Samsung last Tuesday morn. "We've really just grown apart. I've gotten into paper wood carving and hermaphrodite people watching, and my cable service just doesn't allow us to share those things." Said Billy.

"Oh man, I remember when we started seeing each other, everything was so 2 dimensional. A total mind-blow. But now its like, turn me on, turn me on. What about my electrical power needs?" Continued Billy.

Mr. Sedonis and the 21'' Samsung don't spend as much time together anymore due to Mr. Sedonis' strange new fascinations, though he claims the heat was gone before he joined PWCNLT, Paper Wood Carvers Need Love Too, or HWLT, Hermaphrodites Want Love Two.

Whatever the cause, new hobbies or global warming, one things for sure, Billys gotta find a new place to the the boob from the phrase boob-tube. The tube too for that matter.

No comments: