Monday, January 28, 2008

Psychic Dick

Billy McCormick will be returning to Tallahassee in five months from Peace Corps Philippines. But Billy has a secret, once he’s home he won’t call, text, email, or walkie-talkie with any other volunteers. How does Billy know this? He recently noticed he can see his future.


“It started about a year ago, right around the time of my brother’s wedding. Out of nowhere, I suddenly realized that not only would I not be attending the wedding, I would be giving a shitty gift as well.


Billy continued, “Then three months ago I got another vision. I was on a padyak and saw my knee bending, my foot extending and then connecting with the head of a baby…statue. Well I’ll be a chicken’s weird looking foot if I didn’t find a statue of a baby later that month and kick the shit out of it. Explain that skeptics!”

No comments: