Monday, October 1, 2007

PCV Self-Rationalizes Asian Fetish

Yeah, I only find Asian girls attractive, but that does not mean something’s wrong with me. I’ve been in Asia for a couple years now, its natural to adapt. That’s what humans do, adapt. Plus, what about racism?

I’m totally against it! I joined the Peace Corps, that should give you a little hint to how I feel about racism. The answer is so easy; the races just need to interbreed. That must be why I’m so into Asian women, my hatred of racism.

And sure, some of them don’t have large asses or breasts, that doesn’t make me a closet homosexual pedophile, not even close. I’ve tried jerking off to boys as a test, remember? Nothing. So that’s not what this is about.

It’s just because that’s what I see everyday. Isn’t that what people say, “if you only had one kind of cereal everyday you’d learn to love it so you didn’t starve or have to choose a new breakfast food”? No, that doesn’t sound right.

What was I saying? I wonder why “Caucasian” has Asian in it. Does that mean white people are originally from Asia?

No comments: